It's officially December, the last month of the year and my favorite! December is filled with bright colors, sparkling lights, cookies & candy, jolly elves & PRESENTS! And let's not forget my favorite part of winter, SNOW!!!
December 2010 is set up to be either a big month of change or a big month of preparation. Jon graduated and just got authorized to take the state boards!!! He scheduled the test for December 16th and has his first interview on December 7th for a position at Miami Valley. So everyone in this area, please be on STANDBY just in case I go into labor while Jon is testing or interviewing.
Our little baby girl isn't due until January 9th, 2011, but the doctor told me "You're not going to have this baby in January..." so we're expecting her to make her arrival a few weeks early. She has been measuring a few weeks ahead of schedule and is extremely active... she seems very anxious to come out and be able to stretch her arms and legs.
The doctor has officially taken me out of work, so I am not allowed to return to work until after Sienna is born. My blood pressure has been high the entire pregnancy along with trace protien which is usually linked to toxemia or preeclampsia. I'm borderline for high risk on virtually everything, so he just wants to make sure I'm not over exurting myself in the last month. But that has proven difficult because I've been nesting like crazy.
Our Christmas Card & Letter should be in the mail in a few days, if all goes as planned! I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season and is looking forward to the SNOW!!! :)
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment