I decided instead of calling, texting and Facebook posts to everyone, it would be much much easier to update everyone on the baby in a blog entry.
As of today, I am 36 weeks 2 days and I had my weekly check-up at the OB. I'm still measuring about 2 weeks ahead, 1cm dilated, 60% effaced and at a -3 station. Which, is a little farther ahead of schedule than usual but not abnormal. I told my Nurse Practitioner the baby was still active, but had definitely decreased within the past few days. They gave me a non-stress test, and they didn't like the way the results looked so they admitted me to Labor and Delivery.
I sat there for a few hours with a fetal monitor on me to measure her heart rate and my contractions. I also got an ultrasound, which looked great! Baby Sienna is head down and ready to go at any time. My fluid looks great, which is a relief since it was so low with Paxton. Everything checked out fine and they sent me home.
So you're asking, when are you going to pop this little girl out?! I have heard both my Doctor and Nurse Practitioner on separate occasions say "Wow, there is absolutely no way you're making it into January." So, December ends in 16 days, so sometime between now and New Years Eve, I WILL HAVE THIS BABY. I'm still off work and been told to take it easy so my blood pressure doesn't go any higher. My next appointment with the doctor is Wednesday, December 22nd --- that is IF I haven't gone into labor by then. Stay tuned :)
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment