It's is officially NOVEMBER!!! Which is going to be a big month for the McDonald Family this year. Jonny is graduating and will hopefully have a job offer by the end of the month. We've been sometimes patiently and sometimes not so patiently waiting for this month to arrive since we got married. It's been 3 exhausting years for the both of us. Long nights studying, anxiety about passing big tests, and reassuring my husband that he can get through these last painful 2 years.
Not only is it officially Fall, and November but it is Monday, November 1st! I love it when things like that happen, it makes it so much easier to start new projects or set new goals. Of course, I'm always trying to set new goals for myself that I rarely see through... but at least I'm trying I guess.
Newest goals for myself :
Stop cursing - the farther along in a pregnancy I get, filthier my mouth gets. I hate to hear women cursing, especially around children and I'm one of those obnoxious women... it needs to be controlled. NOW.
Stop biting my nails - I have bitten my nails since I was around 4 years old, thanks to the nail bitting habits of my older sister and my young, feable mind. It's a stress reliever for me, BUT I have stopped before and I can do it again... after I had Paxton, I stopped for about 6 months. I just couldn't financially keep up with getting them done every 5 weeks! (I have horribly brittle nails, so if I don't get acrylics it's useless to grow them out past a certain point)
Eat Healthier... Most of the time - Something I've been trying to work on for, well, my entire life. But with pregnancy and limited funds it's difficult to get the best and healthiest foods... but after the new year comes, this goal will be kicked into HIGH GEAR. I want to lose some major weight and get really healthy after Sienna is born.
Goals for the Family :
I think the biggest things we're going to try, is to do everything as a big happy family. More will be added to this soon :)
New rule #1 - We all get up in the morning together. When Paxton gets up, everyone gets up. This is usually around 7:30am, so it's not too early. But I'm sick of Jon and I fighting over who has to get up with the kid every morning. So since we're both going to be home everyday together for the next 2 or 3 months, we're all getting up!
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment