So I'm pretty much aweful at keep up a blog. Our lives have been so busy lately, I haven't even had time to think! Let alone think and then write:)
Paxton is growing growing growing non-stop! He's 6 months old and weighs over 18 pounds! He started out small like Daddy but is quickly becoming pleasantly plump like his Mommy. He's also gotten 2 new teeth since the beginning of this month, so it's been a tough few weeks. He's also always on the move and I'm pretty sure he'll be crawling by the end of thr month... YEAH. The nurses told me from about 3 months pregnant that he would be a mover and a shaker... I guess they were right!
Jon's sister Kim and her family came to visit about a month ago! We all went to King's Island the first week and it was a blast. I may have traumatized Mallory for life by forcing her to go on FIREHAWK, but we all lived to tell the story! I got a letter from her today telling us how much fun she had. We also took the girls to Transformers 2, it was awesome! And I think I snuck in about 3 kilos of candy. And we ate it all.
Jonathan is still midway into nursing school and it's getting really tough. Especially since I decided to finish my degree this quarter too. It seems like the time we do get to spend together, we're playing rock-paper-scissors to see who has to feed or change Paxton. (Jon cheats, by the way, so I always lose.)
Well I should probably get to my project. If procratinating were the final, I'd Ace that baby no problem! But sadly, I actually have to do some work! Hopefully I'll get better at this and it won't be another month until another update! Paxton will be 10 months by then!
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment