Friday, March 13, 2009

Back to Work

So it's my first offical blog! I guess I'm just kind of bored and I wanna keep some kind of journal about my life.

Nothing too exciting happened today. We took Paxton to the doctor and he had to get 4 shots! He really was a little trooper and only cried for about 30 seconds. After that we went to Chili's and shared a lunch and then came home.

The baby really isn't sleeping through the night, which is hell for me... but I guess that's motherhood. I just can't wait until Jon graduates and I will only have to worry about my kids instead of worrying about working.

I went back to work last night after being on materity leave for 3 months! It's taking me a little while to get back into the swing of things, but I think I did okay! I just wish the economy wasn't effecting my tips as much as it is! Oh well... I go back tonight for a busy shift. My sister, Andrea and her husband Robbie are coming down with my parents to eat Andrea's birthday dinner there tonight. I'm definately going to have the grillers sing to her:)

Crying baby needs fed:) Hopefully I can write everyday on here!

1 comment:

  1. Luv ya Patty! Are we sleeping yet? I promise it's a McDonald baby thing! NONE of my kids were good sleepers, and I refuse to take credit for any of that nonsense!! ;o) XOXO Amber

    ReplyDelete