Okay, I've had a terrible week. (I know, I know... other people have lost everything to their name and lost family members in deadly tornados this week. I know! I have a good persepective that I'm really lucky and just a spoiled whining brat... so save it.)
But seriously, I want to pull my hair out and scream to the top of my lungs. Jon got a new job and it's great yadda yadda yadda, but it's been a complete 180 and I feel like a single Mom 80% of the time. And well, that's just not fair.
Not to mention, the past week has been crazy. It's been storming so bad and I am petrified of tornadoes. Plus I just saw something on the news about a baby who was literally ripped out of his Mom's arms in the tornado, so now I'm convinced that will happen to me.
I'm trying to do this crazy diet so I'm not such a big fat fatty, and that just leaves me starving for candy. But alas, I have done pretty well.
Paxton has decided he only wants to sleep in our bed, and I'm just sick his fits so I just throw him into bed with us. Then I wake up this morning after probably no more than an hour of sleep to an undeciferable message from the Outsourced Norton Antivirus about the refund for our overcharging that I just discovered, overdrafted our bank account. My whole house is a diaster, Jon is at work AGAIN because he switched shifts, I have to I work tonight and figure out how I will shower & get ready with Pax & Sienna, the wondertwins, always making noise & a mess.
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
6 years ago


Oh honey! I'm so sorry to hear about your awful week. I work full time and Tim's in school full time and I'm the one feeling like a single mother 80% of the time. I can't even imagine doing it with TWO! My heart and support goes out to you. This is what I think when I'm frustrated and overwhelmed. Motherhood = divine calling. Motherhood = divine calling. Motherhood = divine calling. You'll get there!!
ReplyDeletePatty I'm sorry! You can do it! As far as the diet goes... I know it's tough, but one thing I do to make sure I stay on course and don't splurge when I get something yummy...I don't deprive myself. If you are craving a candy bar or whatever else go get one take one bite and either freeze it, throw it away, or give it to your hubs and then you won't eat the whole thing...I do this a lot! I want something sweet but I don't want to ruin everything I have worked for. You can do it! I'm rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteMay 27, 2011 7:27 AM
thanks girls :)
ReplyDelete