Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Week!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here.  As of June 1st, 2010... I've decided this is going to be my fresh start on my goals.  I really like to start things on the first day of the month.  So I'm going to start blogging at least once a week, nothing too in depth but just to keep track of everything that's going on.

I don't think I've blogged this yet, but we are expecting Baby #2!  He or She is expected to arrive January 9th, 2011... that's right, 1 day before Paxton's 2nd birthday. Talk about perfect timing, huh?  I always said I really didn't want my kids to be more that 2 years apart. The pregnancy has been going pretty well so far.  I've just been super sleepy, but that could be linked to my always energtic 17 month old tornado... I mean Son.

Paxton is doing great! He loves to explore outside in the backyard with our dog, Jack.  He is so smart and loves to figure things out, but has to do it himself.  He wants to be just like Mommy and Daddy and insists on brushing is own hair, brushing his own teeth and eating with a big boy fork.  Sometimes it's challenging to have such an independent little guy, but he still loves to give Mommy lots of hugs and kisses!  I think he's a lot like I was when I was little... I love to do things myself, but I also like to know I can have my families support or help whenever I need it. He's going to grow up to be such a neat guy.

Jon is almost finished with Spring quarter and will start Summer quarter June 14th.  The next 2 quarters should give him more time at home, which is going to be very helpful to me and Paxton. Maybe the house will stay clean for longer than 2 hours at a time.

We just had a super fun week with Kim, Mallory and Maddie! They needed a little getaway so they came up to Ohio! We went to the movies, had a girls sleepover and just enjoyed being together.  It was sad to see them go back home, but Bruce and the other girls were missing them in Arizona.  I wish I could keep Mallory here forever, she is the best mini Mommy to have around, and Pax just adores her! 

The Everett family and Amber and the kiddos are coming to visit in July! I'm so excited to see all of them as well!!!  I really did marry into a great family that I am proud to call my own.

Well, I'm gonna get off here and get ready for the day ahead! Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in some scripture study and work on my Personal Progress (which I'm blogging about at http://mollymormonmac.blogspot.com/) I'm not very far on it yet, but hopefully I can get the ball rolling this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment