I've been slacking so much on keeping this blog updated, so I decided to update today while Paxton is playing with Jack.
Paxton is almost 16 months old and is going NON-STOP. He's been walking for a good five or six months now, and has started exploring anything and everything. He is really enjoying the early summer weather we've had lately.
He's been spending his days outside and loves to walk Jack on the leash all around the yard. He's got a mouthful of teeth and ton of personality! He hasn't started forming sentences, but suprises us everyday with his expanding vocabulary. Mostly he just speaks what I think must be Mandarin, he repeats words and phrases in a language no one can understand. We're in the Mommy-Baby struggle where he knows what he wants but I can't understand his communication.
Jon is still in nursing school, and will have 2 quarters left to go when Spring is over. We're counting down the days faithfully and some what patiently. He's getting excellent grades and is really enjoying the field he's chosen.
I am still working at Gymboree, more than I'd like to be working. The Lord keeps throwing me hints that I need to be at home, but it's our only source of income besides student loans. I mostly can't wait for Jon to graduate so I can stay at home all day with my little man, and so we can start planning for baby #2.
Well that is the long and short of it... nothing exciting really happening in Fairborn! :)
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment