Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Holidays!

It's been quite a while since I've blogged about our little family! I had a few minutes before work so I decided now was the perfect time.

We're all doing great and getting ready for the Christmas Season! Which means spending, spending, spending and working, for me.  I'm working part time at Gymboree which means my entire check goes to buying adorable kids clothes for everyone.  I really love working there are hope to continue working there at least a few more years (if not only fot the discount!)

Jon is off for winter break and is a full time stay at home Dad for the next month... he's really getting a taste of what Mothers do everyday.  He has Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall quarter left until graduatation!!! Can you believe it?! That doesn't seem so far way anymore :)

Paxton is doing fantastic! He's almost 11 months and has been walking since Halloween.  He looks like a little Cowboy because he won't bend his knees. It may be the cutest thing I've ever seen.  Hehas 8 teeth now and is growing up too fast!  We're starting to plan his birthday party so mark your calenders for Saturday, January 9th!!! We have to have it indoors, so be prepared to get smooshed.

I hope that is enough of an update for now... and like i always promise but never follow through on... I will blog soon!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment